Saturday, September 6, 2008

School Again!

Well hello everyone. I'm sorry I haven't blogged for awhile. I have been busy studying for my written paramedic exam which I was really worried about but, I guess the studying payed off, that and the prayers from everyone. I appreciate all of your support, it really meant a lot to me. Now, all I have left to do is pass my practical exam now, which will be Saturday, the 13th. So, hopefully I will pass that one now. Wish me luck. I also got a job at The Home Depot working as a cashier. I don't know how long I'll be able to work there though 'cus I'm going to be taking 15 credits and they are all hard classes so I guess we'll see how long I last there with my schedule. I'm a little nervouse to start school again but I really want to get done with my bachelors in EMS Administration. Anyways, I just wanted everyone to know what I was up to. I enjoy reading all of your blogs and love to read how you are all doing. I'm going to get going. I'm trying to relax a little before school starts so I don't cause anymore stress than what I already have. Take care bloggers!

2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

I know how you feel. Good luck! Let me know if you need anything. Or if you ever need a ride up to Rexburg or something if our schedules ever coincided, maybe we could car-pool!

Jess said...

Good luck with school! As hard as it is I'm jealous... I loved taking classes. Hey I saw some of your pix at the fair. Loved the one of the bee on the pink flower... the colors were beautiful.

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With