Sunday, August 24, 2008

ABC Tag

* A - Attached or single: Single
* B - Best Friend: My sisters, Kristin, Megan, Steph, and my mom.
* C - Cake or Pie: Both cus my mom makes awesome pie and I made jello cake today. Yum!
* D - Day: Saturday
* E - Essential Items: My camera.
* F - Favorite Color: Blues
* G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms
* H - Hometown: Rigby, ID
* I - Indulgences: Brown cows (brownies with ice cream on top and hot fudge spread on top.
* J - January or July: Both are great, but there is more to do in July.
* K - Kids: Do Pepper and Gabanna count?
* L - Life is incomplete without: Family
* M - Marriage Date: Someday.
* N - Number of Siblings: 3- 2 sisters and 1 brothers
* O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges
* P - Phobia or Fears: Spiders.
* Q - Quote: It's not that I want you to get hurt, I just want to be there when it happens.
* R - Reason to Smile: Getting a date.
* S - Season: All of them, they're all great picture seasons.
* T - Tag three: Kristin, Megan, and Jessica. And Britney if she wants too.
* U - Unknown fact about me: I've been divorced three times and have five kids. JK LOL But, hmm, I like to talk with a lysp sometimes. LOL
* V - Vegetarian or Not: NOT
* W - Worst habit: I like to stay up late.
* X - X-rays or Ultrasounds: Both, I like to look at both of them. But, X-rays are easier to read.
* Y - Your favorite food: Chicken Fettuchini Alfredo and Fat Matt's Barbeque.
* Z - Zodiac sign: Taurus.

No comments:

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With