Sunday, August 24, 2008

Tagged Again

1. Where is your cell phone? Upstairs
2. Your significant other? No one right now but hopefully soon, or at least, someday.
3. Your hair? Long and curly.
4. Your favorite thing? Taking pictures and paramedic stuff.
5. Your dream last night? Scary
6. Your favorite drink? It changes all the time so right now, Vanilla Coke.
7. Your dream/goal? Being an awesome paramedic, photographer, friend, and hopefully wife and mother. And a succesful author.
8. The room you're in? Basement
9. Your hobby? Photography
10. Your fear? Spiders
11. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Secure and debt free. But yeah, family too. Oh, and be a succesful author.
12. Where were you last night? Driving home from Blackfoot after entering pictures in the fair.
13. What you're not? Skinny
14. Muffins? I'd have to say Chocolate with chocolate chips. Yum.
15. One of your wish list items? To go on a cruise and finish my book before school starts.
16. Where you grew up? Ririe/Rigby
17. The last thing you did? Study for my paramedic exam.
18. What are you wearing? T-shirt and Shorts.
19. Your TV? No, its my parents tv but i do have two in storage.
20. Your pets? Two dogs. Pepper and Gabanna. I love 'em!
21. Your computer? Acer Laptop
22. Your life? Well, frustrating.
23. Your mood? Nervous and scared (My test is Friday!).
24. Missing someone? No, but I guess maybe I just miss having a significant other.
25. Your car? Toyota Corolla
26. Something you're not wearing? Contacts
27. Favorite store? Best Buy and Circuit City, but I usually go to Wal-Mart cus its cheaper.
28. Your summer? Too short.
29. Your favorite color? Dark blue, baby blue, ok, blue, just nothing in the turquoise area.
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? The other night.

Okay, I tag Heather and Britney.

No comments:

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With