Monday, October 6, 2008

I'm Officially a Paramedic!

Well friends, it is true. I am officially a paramedic now. I'm so excited. I was actually official a couple of weeks ago when I passed my final test but it feels even more official because I just got my patch and certificate in the email today. It is so awesome! I can't even express how much of a relief it is to be done! Now I just need to get done with school so I can start working as a paramedic cus Home Depot just isn't cutting it for me. It's kinda bad that I hope someone will get hurt while I'm working isn't it? LOL I'm serious, I really do. Oh well, I'll just keep looking for a paramedic job while I'm finishing school and when I'm done, I can't wait to start working as a paramedic. Anyways, I better get to bed now. I just wanted everyone to know that it is official official. LOL Check out the pics!


6 comments:

The Wright Family said...

Congratulations Kris! Nice job! Thank you again for helping when Dallin had his accident. I'm sure glad to have a paramedic for a friend!

Summers Family said...

Congrats Kris, I know this has been long in coming...but now your all done. I am sooo happy for you!!!

Britney said...

Yeah Kris, I am soooo happy for you!! What a great accomplishment! That is so awesome and I am glad that there are people like you who can stick needles in people, because I sure couldn't do it! I am so happy and thanks for sharing!! p.s. I am not sure what a tag is..... i am kinda new at this blogging thing :)

Jess said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome and you made it! :) I hope I never have to see you in action helping me but if I did... I'd be grateful cuz I'm sure you're way good at what you do. Congrats again!

Heather said...

Congratulations Kris!! I'm so excited for you. It was really good to see you the other day in Home Depot. I am so happy for you!

Autumn said...

Kris! This is fun to see you blogging. Congrats to you-that's a big accomplishment!! Wahoo-fix those hurt HD employees! :)

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With