Friday, March 7, 2008

I Graduated the Paramedic Program

Yes, believe it or not, I graduated on Thursday. It was pretty cool and it feels really great to be done with the school portion. Now all I have left to do is my internship and then the national test after my internship. Whew! I'm excited. But, I think I am going to Atlanta, Georgia for my internship. It isn't set in stone yet so who knows, it could change. But, can you imagine, a little country girl like me in Atlanta?! I don't know, kinda scary. But, I just wanted to keep everyone updated. Oh, and check out the pics from my pinning! Also, thank you to everyone who has supported me through all the frustration, tears, and of course me boring you with all of my "paramedic" talk. Really, thank you!

3 comments:

The Wright Family said...

I'm glad that you invited me! Gross pic of me though. Too bad I still look like I'm a prego. :) Talk to you later!

Jess said...

Congrats Kris! That's so exciting! I can't wait to hear where you end up for your internship :) Good luck!

Summers Family said...

Congratulations Kris, It must be such a relief to get this far! Atlanta sounds fun. Check out a plantatin or two for me!!

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With