Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Book Tag

Okay, well I thought I'd better try this out but well, I have so many books to choose from. I've got all eight of my paramedic books close, plus two other fiction books that I read recently but, I'd have to say the closest book I have is the one on my laptop. Okay, it's not actually a book yet but I hope it will be someday. I'm still in the process of finishing it but here is three sentances from page 123 of Swept Away by Kristine Radford.


Sharps looked at him with cold eyes, “Are you telling me the truth?”

“Yes, it’s the truth. Please, let her go.” Ian begged him.

Sharps didn’t immediately let Rochelle go, instead he pulled her hair up, making her stand next to him and then told him, “You will lead us into the canyon and find us a vehicle and drive us off the mountain or your girlfriend here will get it.”


I know it doesn't sound that good and it has a lot of work to be done on it, but well, it's fun anyways. Um, I don't really have anyone to tag because all the other blogs I look at have already been tagged. So, well, if you are reading this and want to play, then tag, you're it.

2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

I love it! I can't wait to read the rest of your book!

Summers Family said...

Dito, what Kristen said! Hopefully you will have a little more time after your internship!

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With