Friday, February 29, 2008

Well, no Vegas!

That's right, no vegas now. I called and called and the guy that's in charge of internships never called me back. He then called our program director and said that they didn't have anymore intership openings because they took on too many other schools and lost our spots. So, now I have to go somewhere else and I'm not exactly sure where that's going to be. My options are: Great Falls, Montana and Galveston, Texas. I'm not sure what the best choice is or if I'll even be able to go to either of those. So, now with that unfortunate news I believe my mood just went down well, lets just say a lot.

2 comments:

Summers Family said...

KRIS, I am super bummed! And all for selfish reasons. I suppose there is good to be found in this. You won't have to spend all your free time with me!! Really, I believe you will do well wherever you end up. And there will be plenty of new things to see and experience!

The Wright Family said...

Thanks again for inviting me to your pinning. That was really awesome. I think it would be so cool if you got to go to Atlanta. Definitely a new experience! Well, anyway, I will talk to you later! Take care, and hope you have a good day today.

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With