Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Pictures!

Well, another week has gone by, yet again. I haven't been too motivated to do much, in fact I have kind of enjoyed not doing much. I should have looked for a job but, like I said, I just haven't been motivated. But, I did go fourwheeling on Saturday and got some sun and worked my muscles, so I'm sore now. Oh well. It was fun but it ended up being a fifty mile drive and every time we stopped, mosquito's would swarm and feast upon our flesh. Yeah, not fun. But, we eventually got home and boy I was beat. Then of course, I always do something irrational when I'm tired, but it's all good. It's a long story. I'll explain later, maybe. Anyways, I took some more pictures of some wild flowers that were in various locations along the trail. I would have taken more but I didn't want to get eaten alive by mosquitos. Here they are.

I forgot to put some other pictures on here from Georgia. We decided to go to Stone Mountain on our last day in Atlanta so, here are some picutes of Stone Mountain.

Here I am on the peak of Stone Mountain. Just ignore me though, but if you see the skyline, that's Atlanta!

Stone Mountain. The tallest granit peak in the United States.

Here is a close up of the carving in the mountain. I'm not sure of the order but pictured is:

Stone Wall Jackson, Robert E. Lee, and Jefferson Davis

1 comment:

The Wright Family said...

I'm glad you posted some of your pics from Atlanta- and I love the flower pictures! (like always) :)

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With