Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Love Florida!

Well, I just got back from Florida! Yeah, I actually went to the ocean! My first time at the ocean was awesome. We went to Destin, Florida which is located in the gulf of Mexico. It was awesome! The water was an emerald green color and the sands, wow, the sand was soft and smooth. We first fished for bait using squid which was fun because we caught little pinfish which are really small but like to fight. Check out the pic of me and my fish! LOL Just kidding, I did catch bigger fish than that but it was the first fish I caught so I had to have a picture. Then we went out for bigger fish and we immediately caught a King Macrel which was about thirty inches long or so. Then we lost our anchor so we didn't really catch much after that. So, we then went back to the beach and relaxed and snorkled in the little bay area. I love snorkeling! Holy cow! It was so much fun. But, then we went fishing for some more small fish and then out to catch a shark but ended up catching another King Macrel, which was even bigger than the first one. Overall it was a great day except I am way tired because we left Saturday night and drove the whole night until five in the morning sunday and immediately went out fishing and was on the water the whole day until five o'clockish and then we still had to drive home, which we ended up getting back about midnight. No sleep though so I am way tired. Anyways, enjoy the pics I have here, I of course of have a ton more but these were the only ones I had time for. Oh, the red fish is a Mahogany Snapper, Lenny caught that one.

2 comments:

The Wright Family said...

That is so neat! I love the pictures! I can't wait to see the other pictures. I'm so glad that you finally got to see the ocean!

Summers Family said...

Nice fish Kris!! Looks like you all had a good time. The water looks so inviting, wish I could have gone!

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

Graduation for Paramedic Class of 2008

My Paramedic Pin

My Paramedic Pin

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Graduation brought all the traditions too!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Thanks for coming Kristin!

Sisters, Sisters

Sisters, Sisters

Pepper

Pepper

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action

My Fellow Paramedic Students in Action



See What We Put Up With

See What We Put Up With